The Vice President of Inside Sales is responsible for leading all prospecting, sales and customer activities for assigned areas. Focuses on increasing sales lead generation for the National Sales team and penetration of small to mid-size law firms and corporations selling the assigned suite of services.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field with a minimum of seven (7) years of related business to business (B2B) sales experience with a proven track record of building a new book of business, including a minimum of five (5) years of people management experience required; or equivalent combination of post high school education and experience. Willingness and ability to travel is required.
· Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
· Ability to proactively establish and maintain effective working relationships.
· Ability to consultatively sell and demonstrate superb customer service skills.
· Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment.
· Ability to remain highly self-motivated and ambitious in achieving sales goals.
· Ability to prepare and deliver successful sales presentations.
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
· Knowledge of and the ability to effectively utilize Customer Relationship Management and sales related tools, such as Salesforce.com.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records