Summary: Works in a production environment creating the exact duplication or scanned image of highly confidential legal and other documents on high speed scanning machines through a strict quality control process under the direct supervision of a manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities may include the following: Other duties may be assigned.
• Operates a copy/scan machine with speed and accuracy as appropriate.
• Engages in page-by-page job checking for quality assurance with speed and accuracy.
• Operates other document-focused machines as necessary.
• Prepares boxes and packages of completed job materials.
• Maintains basic condition of machines and stations.
• Restocks supplies on an as-needed basis.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and prior experience with high speed copying/scanning machines preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience with high speed copying/scanning machines preferred
• Computer experience, familiar with programs utilized
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Requirements:
• Knowledge of other document finishing and distribution methods.
• Employee is regularly required to use hands; reach with hands and arms and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit and talk. This position requires the ability to lift/move up to 25 pounds and may require close vision abilities.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing, and respond to questions from management, various departments, vendors, and the public.
• Attention to detail and accuracy is a must. Must be highly organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled