Sells D4 service offerings into new and existing accounts and provides exceptional service to the existing base of customers in their geographic area of responsibility by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Works with new and existing clients to uncover opportunities to fulfill needs. *
2. Picks up and drops off projects and deliverables.*
3. Responsible for achieving a monthly revenue goal and maintaining a minimum standard of weekly activity.*
4. Sends required reports weekly to Managing Director.*
5. Generates and qualifies leads.*
6. Obtains and develops client referral sources.*
7. Prepares sales action plans and schedules.*
8. Plans and conducts direct marketing activities.*
9. Makes sales calls to new and existing customers.*
10. Negotiates with clients.*
11. Develops sales proposals.*
12. Creates and delivers Statements of Work.*
13. Maintains Sales Activity Reports.*
14. Responds to sales inquiries and concerns by telephone, electronically or in person.*
15. Ensures customer service satisfaction and good client relationships.*
16. Follows up on sales activity.*
17. Provides quality checks on product and service delivery.*
18. Monitors and reports on sales activities and follows up for management.*
19. Conducts market research and surveys.*
20. Participates in sales events.*
21. Monitors competitors, market conditions and product development.*
22. Handles additional responsibilities including regional business development and support, marketing and sales strategy and proposal strategy.*
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Language Ability: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Math Ability: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Word; Microsoft Excel; Internet Explorer; Hosted Review Software; Culling and Filtering Software and Electronic Discovery Software.
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or a minimum of two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates and Licenses: Valid Driver's License (for meetings at client locations)
Equipment: Laptop D4 issued Cell Phone
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled